Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys there’s a

#1 von Shifangjing , 23.04.2016 10:19

When the biggest play of a NFL football game is an extra point Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys , there’s a good chance it was a dull contest. The big play of the game? A point after touchdown by the Bengals backup kicker, none other than wide receiver Chad Ochocinco. Ochocinco’s PAT would prove to be the margin of victory as Cincinnati beat New England 7-6.

After the game, the always entertaining Chad Ochocinco was in rare form talking about his love for European soccer:

“‘Esteban’ Ochocinco is back, the most interesting footballer in the world. Everyone has to remember, I’ve always said that soccer is my No. 1 sport. I think Ronaldinho would be proud of me right now.”

To punctuate his fondness for the sport known as football in the rest of the world, Ochocinco whipped out his iPhone to display a picture of him with former England captain David Beckham. He then continued:

“Soccer’s my first love, Kicking’s easy … like riding a bike. I can kick them from 50, 60 yards, left or right hash mark. … I kicked all through high school.”

Ochocinco was pressed into service as a placekicker when Shane Graham complained of a sore groin in pregame warm-ups. Rather than take any chances, head coach Marvin Lewis let Ochocinco take his place. Ochocinco also played a few series at his usual position, catching three passes for 69 yards.

Patriots wide receiver Wes Welker, who was pressed into emergency service as a placekicker while with the Miami Dolphins, disputed Ochocinco’s claims about kicking being easy:

“It’s not easy. To kick that is something, and he got real good height on it.”

Cincinnati scored their only touchdown on JT OSullivans 24 yard pass to Chris Henry. That set up Ochocincos picture perfect extra point. OSullivan was also amused, but emphasized that his receivers athletic versatility is no joke:

“Nothing surprises me. All joking aside, he still kicked the ball through the uprights and it ended up winning the game. Some people might think its funny, but it’s important.”

The Bengals continue their NFL preseason play on Thursday, hosting the St. Louis Rams. New England will be back in action on Friday night as they travel to Washington, DC for a game against the Redskins.

Ross Everett is a widely published freelance writer who covers travel, poker and sports handicapping. He is a staff handicapper for Anatta Sports where he is responsible for providing daily free sports picks. In his spare time he enjoys fine dining, fencing and deep sea diving. He lives in Southern Nevada with four dogs and a pet coyote.

Black, shades of brown and grey, red, pink,www.uggbootsuksky.co, white,ugg boots online, every color is perfect for your perfect girl While it is true that most people purchase Uggs because they are fashionable and trendy,ugg boots sale uk, they quickly discover that they are also comfortable, well-made boots Well, another utmost essential thing is that these boots are detailed with side pockets that give them a totally fashionable also as functional look (New trend is emerging in boots featuring side pockets) Literally, there are hundreds of styles for you to choose from, you could get high, short, mid heels, fur lined, wooden soled, tasseled, rubber soled, lace up,uggs for cheap, slip on, zip up and any kind of color Make it sure that they are also broken in prior to running from concourse A to concourse B in order to catch a plane Incase the suede shoes are exposed to heat that is direct, it will cause it to harden and then fracture it and this will result in a damaged boots' surface One should be however be aware of the fakes and scams that are out there But could you please just wait for a moment As your preference is for highest level of comparability, you are required to choose a model that will best suit to your outfit and also for the work that you carry out Besides it's not you who would use the boots rather your daughter The shortened days and cold nights can really bring a person down after a while - Walking boots- one of the best boots in travel is the best fitting one There are several people that could be wondering as to why the chocolate boots are favorite for the women So you will never need to worry about falling over while walking on the snow To make sure that you are looking awesome this winter but still keeping your legs warm, make sure that you wear them for pants or knee length skirts This simple switch can extend the seasonal lifespan of this boot long into the springtime You may surely love your winter boots The new spring has wake up people's creative mind In the online portals of many shoe brands, there are different kinds of shoes which are on display When storing mens boots, avoid areas with excessive heat and moisture For the ladies that would like to come across as both sweet but still hardcore, this is the ideal look for them All that you have to make sure that you get are items that have got the best quality as well as very comfortableSeries of children's shoes this season the biggest change is adding more UGG Boots 5597 Oliviya new style, so fashionable mother with more comfortable and lovely choice There is also a sole made of rubber that ensures enough grip for using Whether worn in snowy conditions or with denim shorts in a party, ladies fashion boots have become an integral part of wardrobe for ladies Uggs for men are virtually indistinguishable from women's boots of the same style, with the obvious exception that they are not available in as many colorsCold Weather Series (Cold Weather Collection) launched in the autumn and winter 09 more new autumn and winter boots in the winter no matter what the weather can make feet stay warm, dry and comfortable With passage of time fashion statements are being refurbished The particular distinctive have regarding merino made of .

Shifangjing  
Shifangjing

Wholesale Jerseys Cheap and set
Cheap Jerseys From China they may

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen